Monday, April 13, 2009


"MHI Reverso" by Maharishi. Dope! I was wandering when someone would fu$k with this style of calligraphy(same backwards as forwards) has a specific name, but it escapes me right now. Fresh none the less. Clean, simple, yet bold and powerful. Hardy Blechman - keep 'em coming. -Mr.-


Anonymous said...

Excuse me Mr. I belive it's called an "AMBIGRAM"

Mr. What U Need said...!